[nagdu] Wanna talk

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:01:26 UTC 2013

Okay, this post has a double purpose. First off; someone wanted to
talk a while back and gave me their phone number to call them. I think
it was Julie, but an not sure and I lost the email. Have searched all
and can not find it. To who ever it was, contact me again please. I am
not ignoring you. Now second; yesterday I went to a district training
and my friend and I were sitting at a table in the hospitality room
when this woman came over and knelt down on the side where my dog was
laying, right next to her. Well, I had to quickly put my hand down to
stop my dog from reaching for her and then correct her when she did
not understand why this person was kneeling next to her and she was
not allowed to touch her. My friend and I each, at first thought she
was coming to talk to us and was just being stupid as she did introdue
herself and my friend immediately told her not to pet the dog to which
she had replied "I'm not touching her." After everything was over, I
realized she never said anything of importance and she actually was
kneeling for the dog, not us. She was stupid. Should I have said
something like "Could you please move away from the dog." or what? How
would you guys have handled it? It later turned out she was in my
training group and she was annoying. I cannot use her stupidity as an
excuse to be rude though, so would love to hear what ya'all have to
say. Eve