[nagdu] Bed and Breakfast

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 19:57:20 UTC 2013

Hi, Lyn,

I think the regulations for how persons with service animals should be
accommodated at B&B's would be either in the public accommodations (hotels)
part of the ADA or possibly might be dealt with also in the regulations
under the FHA.  I remember looking up the regs at the time I was planning my
trip to Maine, but that was a long time ago.  It would have had to have been
before 2000, because that was when Bailey was still with me, and that was
also the year my son graduated from high school.  We went there to see my
son off on an Outward Bound hiking and canoeing adventure when he was about
16 years old, and he is now 30.  So I don't remember the details.  But it
was in the era of the ADA and FHA, so I am pretty sure it was somewhere in
them that I found the regulations.

I did get to interact with the Lab puppies a bit, and yes, they were
darling.

Best,
Ann