[nagdu] Takeing bart train with a guide dog.

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 03:10:55 UTC 2013

Thank you Rhonda and Lyn.I know what buses you are talking about. I
just never knew they had a name. Never thought of it I guess. You know
that might be the advantage of changing schools; you get to learn
different transportations and things that are unique to those areas.
As far as I know, BART is the monorail type things only. I could be
wrong as I have been out of the Bay for some time now, but I do not
think so. The city buses/county buses/cable cars and whatevers have
different names because they are more exclusive to a smaller location.
Like I said, I haven't been home for awhile, but that is how I
remember it. Eve