[nagdu] Rules about Being in the Bed was RE: a new dog bed

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Aug 1 14:37:40 UTC 2013

My girl is allowed on the furneture as well.
I tried for a while of not letting this be.
But it didn't last.
She will start out on her bed, and then end up on mine, but she will get
down when told or will not get up on the furneture unless I say its okay.

Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674