[nagdu] Service Dog Access and Work Vs. Play

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Aug 4 02:46:15 UTC 2013

I would Nicole that the question would be more like, does the fun place want
to be liable for any injury caused to your dog whil participating in that
activity? In your example, if you went sledding and your dog panicked and
jumped out of the sled and hert itself or caused an accident with another
sled who would be responsible? If the dog jumped off your sled and got hit
by the one behind you for instance, are you responsible for not being able
to control the dog, is the sledder behind you responsible because they hit
the dog or is the place where you are sledding responsible for renting you
and letting you and the dog goof around there? Interesting though! Also,
some of the things we consider fun, the dogs might not like! Imagine a dog
going to Cedar Point and riding the coasters! Especially those that go
upside down! Not good!