[nagdu] My first guide dog and a question

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Aug 4 16:18:52 UTC 2013

hi I fell at school also twice with my second dog and several times with
my first dog by tripping over the parkink curbs which are supposed to
slow trafic. I found it dificult to remember to stop when my dog did. I
learned that the hard way. lol. Practice makes things easier but
remember to give yourself plenty of time and the feeling of working a
dog isn't the same as using a cane because you tend to pick up on
different cues.
trust will come in time.