[nagdu] My first guide dog and a question

jeff crouch kd8qiq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 16:46:13 UTC 2013

Hi Jewel and Faye,
first of all congrats on getting your first guide dog, i'll be getting
my first guide dog on the 18, i'm going to Pilet dogs, but anyway to
get on with what I wanted to say, when I went to pilet to visit and do
a walk through, I got a chance to walk around the primiter with Tory a
retired guide dog that stays with the training director, and why yet
it was a very neet experience and I threarly enjoyed it, I was scared
at the same time, my fear was that bec
ause of the dog was on my left side I kept thinking I was going to hit
my right shin on something, so was very hesatent when walking, and it
was more of tory leading and me following, I wasn't at the same pase
as tory, but the person who was with me when I went on my first walk
ever with tory sai that I did pretty good for it being my first time.
I can't wait to start training on the 18.
If you need anything feel free to email me off list and we'll have to
compare notes.
all the best
--
Skype: magic2127