[nagdu] My first guide dog and a question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Aug 4 17:08:42 UTC 2013

Original Hi there, welcome home, I hope you have many years together.
Confidence is hard to build in many ways.
Yes after a fall I can understand why you would be afraid.
I would do speed control going down a new block until you understand
where all of the bumps and cracks are in the sidewalk.
My left hip is slower than my rite at this time.
Last year I didn't have problems.
I keep talking to him so he is only hearing what i ask for.
Also praise.
You will bond I know you will.
We celebrated a year on the first.
I sure can see the difference.
I was told that I couldn't walk with anyone in class because I was to slow.
Well guess what, I shared I came to get my dog, not walk with the whole
group in class.
Even though I understood from time to time folks were pared in teams.
I still didn't care, I came to get the best dog I could work with, and
by golly I did.
 message: