[nagdu] Clearing up confusion over service animals

Dailyah dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 03:28:56 UTC 2013

Most interesting to me is that it's like they looked for the oldest photo they could find!  The picture with the article is, if I'm not mistaken, a youngish boy named Travis Stout with his first service dog from Canine Companions.  They haven't used that backpack or even that logo in probably 20 years!  Travis recently got married and such.  Gave me a giggle