[nagdu] Invitation To All!

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:33:06 UTC 2013

Greetings friends!
	Tennessee is on the move in establishing a strong division in our state. We have as of this post 13 fellow guide dog users wanting to join our organization!  I am very excited to have the privilege  of being part of such a development and thank all of  you who post and relate information. I have learned so much from you. With that in mind, I would like to invite anyone who would want to join in on an upcoming  teleconference of ours that will be held either Sunday August 11th or Monday August 12th at 7 pm CST. For those interested, look out for an update  and call in information here or email me at jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com. One famous author wrote " the ancestry of every action is a thought." With our network and your support, we will be able to take our thoughts and put them into action!
Best,
Jimmy
 Sent from the Iphone of
James Boehm