[nagdu] Car hits blind pedestrian in Rutland

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:01:14 UTC 2013

	Not shooting the messenger but first, I am very glad the dog and man
were not hurt, but it sounds like, per usual, excuses are made for the
sighted driver--gee does that mean it was the blind person's fault--dog gone
it; I'm really tired of that; I love it that more and more people are
getting out and living their lives, but drivers simply have to do better
than they are, as they hit many sighted pedestrians as well.
Darla & hardworking Huck