[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ride because of seeing-eye dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Aug 8 13:34:17 UTC 2013

Original message:
Howard as you remember there was a story in a different state where
folks were not allowed in the cab.
If you need to do a TV story go for it.
That solved the problem for me when I was in Denver.
Now if you have a roup in your city please let them help you.
Working in a group can get more done than one person can do.
you are not alone.
I am so happy for you that you have a dog.
keep up the swell work.
> I agree with you but I have drivers say that this car is used both for my
> work and my private car and I must pray servial time day and if you bring
> dog in my cab then my god will be up set with me. This is a big problem in
> NYC, how do you answer when driver saids I must pray in my car servial times
> a day.

>>> Best,

>>> Michael Hingson

>>> gs