[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ride because ofseeing-eye dog

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:24:40 UTC 2013

Hello,
There are two Chapters in Riverside area.
The first is The San Bernardino Riverside chapter and Pam chase
is the President.
The second is the Southwest Riverside chapter and Jeri Siqueiros
is the President.
You can get both there contact info by going to the NFBC website
which is nfbcal.org and click on chapters.
Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Skype: robertstigile1