[nagdu] FW: Travel and Tourism VS NAGDU Twitter account updates

Margo Downey and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Aug 9 12:50:33 UTC 2013

From: cheryl echevarria [mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 8:15 AM
To: travelandtourism; nyagdu; Marion Gwizdala
Subject: Travel and Tourism VS NAGDU Twitter account updates

Good morning all:

Just some fun competition going on here.

As you all know I posted on our list that NAGDU had created their own
twitter account back on Wednesday.

They are http://www.twitter.com/nagdu1

We are http://www.twitter.com/travelandtouri1

As of today Friday, August 9th. We have a total of 30 Followers, now mind
you we have had our account longer, so this week we have 5 new followers.

NAGDU has 18.

In 2 days they have gotten 18 followers.

Now come on travel and tourism people we can do better than that, plus you
will also see updates and your can add us to your tweets as well.

You can belong to both. Like many of us belong to many divisions within the
NFB.

Now I have a guide dog, and I have been a member of NAGDU since 2007.

Again, it is good fun and helps grow our divisions.

Have a great day!

Your sister in the NFB

Cheryl Echevarria, President
NFB Travel and Tourism
National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
info at nfbtravel.org

Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate
your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking  <https://nfb.org/vehicledonations>
https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith.
http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.
Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama