[nagdu] Friendly Competition: NAGDU on Twitter

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 9 18:01:02 UTC 2013

Dear All,

                We have some friendly competition going on in an effort to
enhance the Twitter accounts of two of our fine divisions. As you know, the
National association of Guide Dog Users recently launched our Twitter
account. We have challenged the Travel & Tourism to some friendly
competition to see who can gain the most followers. We currently have 18
followers and Travel & Tourism has 30. Granted, T&T  has been at it for
longer, but I have never let such a little thing make a difference! I think
we can surpass T&T by the end of the weekend! What do you think?

                I want everyone to go to

http://www.twitter.com/nagdu1

and follow NAGDU. If we surpass T&T by the end of the weekend, I will give
everyone a gold sassafras! Of course, don't be complacent by thinking we
only need a lucky 13 followers to surpass them! They, in turn, will be
seeking to add followers, too! So, get your fingers moving on those
keyboards and follow NAGDU! Get your dogs to do the same, as well as your
friends, family members, colleagues, and your dead neighbor! Remember, all
is fair in love and war . as well as in friendly competition!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala