[nagdu] Northern American Guide Dog Schools Accepting Foreign Applicants?

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Sat Aug 10 22:05:40 UTC 2013

BS"D

I've read on the Internet and another guide dog list that some guide dog schools in the Northern America accept applications from foreigners but nowhere can I find which schools they are? Do you know which they are? In Sweden, we only accept applications from people who live here. Thank you for your help!

I know that I've not replied to your messages yet but I've been a bit down these last days, I'll go through my e-mail tomorrow. :)

Leye-Shprintse <3