[nagdu] Service Dogs in Psych Wards

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Aug 11 16:43:02 UTC 2013

In my work with the Humane Society, we've visited a few psych wards in my
and Landon's going on five years doing pet therapy.  The patients LOVED
Landon and enjoyed him more than the bunny, guinea pigs or the rats - wwell,
the rats came in second behind Landon!  We didn't wander all over the ward.
We were in the day room and the patients who wanted to see the animals came
in.  The staff enjoyed the animals just as much as the patients did!

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown