[nagdu] how much is too much?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 18:38:45 UTC 2013

I suspect the table was offered because they were busy and the people who vacated that table had left because they were distracted by the dog. <Grin> They did mention the dog's being there before seating Julie's group there. I think it is possible I would have had a bark event with Fisher, but I think before the second, and for sure before the third, I would have simmered him down or I would have left. Yesterday, when I went to my meeting, we were having a fundraising meeting and Fisher barked at a dog he did not know. I corrected him for this and he quit; then the dog came around again, and he did bark one more time; after that he was still.

CL