[nagdu] how much is too much?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 20:21:47 UTC 2013

I think the woman should have left when the dog started acting up! Well,
maybe as soon as it was evident that the dog wasn't going to behave! If her
dog was disruptive enough, the staff should have came over to speak to her.
To me, its sort of like kids. If I couldn't control my kid, we would leave.