[nagdu] how much is too much?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 11 21:30:42 UTC 2013

Tami,

The owner of the dog said herself that it was a therapy dog in training and
went on to state that it would be going into hospitals and nursing homes and
such.  To me that clearly is a therapy dog, not a service dog. She seems to
get the difference between therapy and service dogs, but I think the legal
bits she didn't know  or chose to ignore.

Yes, the part about 12 months to start training was odd, but maybe she meant
for the specific task part?  I'm not even sure if there are any specific
behaviors therapy dogs need to learn?

Julie