[nagdu] how much is too much?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Aug 12 00:55:20 UTC 2013

What is the CGC test?

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of L Gwizdak
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 2:39 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] how much is too much?

At our Humane Society, our therapy dogs MUST complete the CGC Test
sucessfully and pass another test that the pet therapy program uses.  Any
barking, growling, or aggression towards any other animals is an automatic
dismiss for the dog.  Landon passed these tests wioth flying colors!  He
LOVES the rats the most since he knew some when he was being puppy raised.
All the animals are fione with him around them.  the rats will actually walk
up to him and touoch noses!  Wish I could get a picture but can't because
the interaction takes place on a patient's lap and pictures will violate
HIPPHA laws.

Hey Julie, hope you got your meal before you fell asleep at that place! LOL!

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown