[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ridebecause ofseeing-eye dog

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Aug 13 03:32:09 UTC 2013

I heard one story in an article that I believe was posted where a women did
actually put her dog in the trunk because the driver refused to take her
otherwise, and she could not wait for another cab. If anyone ever told me to
do that, I would tell them that I was going to report them for animal abuse
if they continued to suggest such a thing.