[nagdu] Woman says cab driver refused her a ride because of seeing-eye dog

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 6 21:53:32 UTC 2013

Rusty,\
	Though some may believe that religious objections trump the law,
this is not so. Though we all have the First Amendment right to the free
practice of religion, should that practice violate the law, the practice is
no longer protected. Attached is a helpful legal opinion by the City
Solicitor for Cincinatti.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala