[nagdu] Trainers/Dog Whispers & All

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:43:57 UTC 2013

Why do you have to train him to go on a mat. They will sometimes give you a place where he can go. Mine just went on the deck and I picked up ater him. I had a little deck right down from my place. Not sure it was the best. It worked out though. As for the deadlines, I suspect there might be a way to work that out, but I don't know this. Janine can probably help you more with that.

CL