[nagdu] Trainers/Dog Whispers & All

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Tue Aug 13 22:11:26 UTC 2013

Thanks Cindy, the one problem is that I have to have some of the papers
signed off on by his vet not more than 10 days before we get to that port
plus some other unrealistic requirements in other ports. That and trying to
train him to go on a small mat is another. If I stay on board it kind of
defeats the purpose and I would definitely drink too much.
K&A