[nagdu] Fw: [Njagdu] Iams and Eukanuba recall

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 16 11:49:49 UTC 2013

This email came to the NJAGDU list from the GDF list.

fwd:
I am writing to let you know that yesterday Proctor and Gamble issued a voluntary recall of some varieties of Iams and Eukanuba dog and cat foods due to the possible risk of salmonella contamination.

If you are feeding Iams or Eukanuba brand food to your program dog or any other pets in your household, please click this link: http://bit.ly/14MA28R to find out if the bags of food in your home are affected.

If you own a bag of food that is affected by the recall, please stop using the product and call Proctor and Gamble toll free at 800-208-0172 for further instructions.

If your program dog or puppy has eaten from an affected bag of food, please let me know by replying to this email or calling me at (631) 930-9067. Of course, you can always contact me with any other questions you may have about this situation.

Warm regards,

Grete Eide

Chief Canine Care Officer

Jenine Stanley
Consumer Relations Coordinator
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc (r) and
America's VetDogs(r), The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc (r)
Providing "Second Sight" (r) since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Toll-free: 866-282-8047
Mobile: 631-708-6726
jenine at guidedog.org<mailto:jenine at guidedog.org>
jenine at vetdogs.org<mailto:jenine at vetdogs.org>
http://www.twitter.com/GdfJenine

To make a donation that can change a life ... contact the Guide Dog Foundation at www.guidedog.org<http://www.guidedog.org/>
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at www.vetdogs.org<http://www.vetdogs.org/>
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation<http://www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation> or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs<http://www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs>

    Recent Activity:
    Visit Your Group
    The opinions expressed on this list do not reflect those of the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind Inc. and associated organizations unless so noted.

     Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback .