[nagdu] Suggestions needed!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 14:11:46 UTC 2013

Sorry, I guess I sounded sort of vague! I mostly aggree with you actually.
I'm wondering where the line between service and pet is for the general
public and not so much for us. I will say that even if you limit certain
breeds such as Jack Russells, which in general are sort of high strung, you
cut out some great service dogs!