[nagdu] Barking

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:25:49 UTC 2013

Oh, it just dawned on me what this real uestion is. I would say if someone asked you what service the dog performs, you would tell them it barks if you have some kind of emergency, like if you have gone into diabetic shock, or if it barks to tell you the doorbell is ringing (though come to think of it, that would probably not help as much if you are deaf.) You would just say what service the dog performs if you were asked it.

Doug, did not see that coming, but knowing you, it did surely make perfect sense.

Cindy Lou