[nagdu] Are we in search of a solution without a problem?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 13:03:29 UTC 2013

I wouldn't sign the petition for starters, but here are some of my thoughts:

1. I think it would be hard to know if one was denied access because of the behavior of fake service animals.

2. My dog guides; he was raised in a puppy raiser's home up to past one year; then he was trained for approximately four months, plus time spent with me. He had a lot of exposure to socializing experiences along the way to help prepare him for his life's work.

3. I believe this is a problem; I don't currently believe that it is quite the problem that any petitions currently would say, though I have to say that an airline said they needed to give me a special boarding pass because my dog was a emotional support animal; this did not used to be a problem. More and more airlines seem to be saying that they have to document the dog. Maybe they have always done this and I just did not know it, and who knows for sure why.

Cindy Lou Ray