[nagdu] Requiring Education

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 18:49:30 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I agree with the laws being to vague. For instance the bit about service  dogs being aloud anywhere the public is aloud except an area that poses a direct threat. Who makes the determination of if a dog will be harmed or is harmful in an area? I am speaking in general not in context to the issues of medical facilities because that is a whole other area.
The  question comes up who decides if a place is unsafe or not?
My question is are you allowing the general public in that area you say is unsafe? That would be the question.
That is just one gray area I find difficult to explain at times.
One time I went to a store  and it was pretty small. Not like it was to small to get around but, at times it was better to heal my dog then use the harness. The owner told me because the shelves were so close together it was to dangerous for me to be in the store with my dog and I needed to leave. I was just out of training and did not know my rights so, I just said OK. But really there was a question I should have asked.

Bridget and Paulson

Sent from my iPad