[nagdu] identification of service animals

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Aug 19 19:12:39 UTC 2013

hi tami I have a golden that loves attention but more or less on his own
terms. I don't think that Tres would be pleased about a stranger trying
to approach his lips. he tends to move back if approached to quickly
even if my husband approaches to pick up his food bowl. If I stand up he
is on alert to the next move.