[nagdu] Owner trainers

Margo Downey and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 15:05:41 UTC 2013

What saddens me some is that very often blind folks don't even envision
ourselves as owner-trainers.  This does not mean that all of us should do
that.  But, I think email lists and conference calls and face-to-face
communication with our blind peers help us to really know the possibilities
are endless for us.

Margo andarrow