[nagdu] What about registering service dogs with the DOJ?

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 20 15:58:27 UTC 2013

well written post in which I'm in total agreement. If I'm obeying the
law why should I be penalized by more regulations penalize those that
are committing criminal offenses not me. do you like the international
federation of guide dog why or why not just curious because I don't no
anything about them.