[nagdu] Requiring Education

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 21 01:26:13 UTC 2013

why should a business owner take class just because you say so and you
wanted that way. How many guide dogs are there any way in the country. If we
want to be treated like rest of public then don't ask for amy more laws and
don't put more cost on business owners we have emough taxes in this country
of ours.