[nagdu] Recording of the Nyagdu Conference Call

Margo Downey and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Aug 21 02:14:35 UTC 2013

The Nyagdu conference call entitled "Service Dogs in health Care Facilities"
was a great conference call-lots of good information, lots of good
questions.  I want to thank all those who participated and I want to thank
our guest presenter, Marion Gwizdala, president, National Association of
Guide Dog users, and I want to thank our call facilitator, jessica Snyder
who wears many NFB and other hats.

The call was recorded.  Here's how to listen:

Call 218-936-2053

At the main menu, press 5 to get to the recordings menu.  You'll be asked
for the recording code.  Enter the following

45314 and then press pound.

To leave the recording, press 0.

Margo Downey, president, new York Association of Guide Dog Users, National
Association of Guide Dog users, National Federation of the Blind