[nagdu] Where is the moderator

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:55:01 UTC 2013

Eve,
I am the Moderator of this list.
First you need to calm down, second think before you type a message and send it to the whole list.
As far as the message your referring to. The person to whom wrote that message, one has a right to express her opinion. And secondly was asked to not bash the school after the one message. if you have seen further school bashing, I am sorry you feel that I have done my job wrong. I read every single message, i analyze every single message. if it requires further action, then I do so. I have been given the option of replying offlist to listers, as we are trying to cut down on list traffic. Nor is it your concern or other lists members business to know each and every message that I send to a poster. I do answer to Marion and the NAGDU board. And finally Pilot has not recieved any more flack than any other school. Nor would I allow this.
I do not appreciate you cussing at me and questioning my job on this list.
As the moderator of this list, I am very aware of the line of allowing members free speech and bashing or flaming. If I am missing a message, where someone bashed a school, then I apologize. But if you read further down in the thread, i post about the school bashing. Therefore there is no more bashing done.
Its awesome that you feel so strong about your school.
If you would like to discuss this more, your welcome to continue posting to the list, as I have nothing to hide from the list members, the NAGDU board, or Marion the president.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone