[nagdu] Where is the moderator

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:29:53 UTC 2013

I have been offline for more than a month and when I finally get back
I see the same crap that was making sick of NAGDU before. Supposidely
we have a moderator that says 'no school bashing' but here it is again
on the first post I open. It goes ignored again as it is bashing of
Pilot and that seems to be alright. Any other school, which all have
issues, would be challenged. We now have a NAGDU chapter in Arizona
that everyone is excited about getting started with, but I am
seriously wondering what the point is if the organization is so biased
and allows such trash talk on a regular basis. My Pilot dog is a
female, you know what that means, and she does not behave as badly as
Jenny has shown she could. If there is a moderator that gives a damn
about ethical behavior and fairness without prejudice I would like to
see them speak up and not have all this "contact me offline' crap that
shows there is something to hide. Pilot is a good school that I should
not have to defend. I have great prejudice about how other schools run
things, but I am not going to bash them or their students. I would
appreciate the same in return. Eve