[nagdu] Family Upset After Dog Removed From Eatery

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:23:53 UTC 2013

OK, that makes sense. I really wasn't completely sure what tasks specifically were performed. Vets have been having a lot of trouble with this. I had read about this in books more than anything else and thought that this was pretty much what they do, but I really just needed to be clear about it.

CL