[nagdu] harness or not?

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:40:43 UTC 2013

I would definitely leave the harness on. It's a clear indication to
others that your dog is working and hands-off. Harnesses are made to
fit the dog comfortably and unless it is causing clear discomfort, I'm
sure your dog will sleep peacefully away during class. Also, I know
for my dog, having the harness on means for her that she's working and
she can't be a squirrely puppy. I can't even imagine what she would do
if I let her off harness in public. Removing your handle, if you have
one that is removable is a great idea as well. I always do this for my
girl so she won't bang it into the floor or table legs when she shifts
positions.

HTH,
Minh