[nagdu] harness or not?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Aug 27 00:42:23 UTC 2013

IMO, I would leave it on.
Thats exactly what I did.
There may be things on the floor for the dog to get into.
Like candy and all sorts of food itims.

Have a blessed day.
Blessings,
Melissa Green and PJ
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate; only love can do that.--Martin Luther King, Jr.
facebook Melissa R Green
twitter: melissa5674
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674