[nagdu] harness or not?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:57:46 UTC 2013

I worked two dogs while in college. Both undergrad and grad school consisted of classes that were three hours long. I always left my dogs' harnesses on. Neither one seemed to mind, and I felt it made it clear that, even though the dogs were lying down, they were working, and were expected to behave properly.

Shannon and Ace