[nagdu] Dog treats

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 01:55:07 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I am looking into getting high value treats for Viva to help us work
out a few kinks. Like I wrote before, stairs is one area I want to
work on as well as moving turns. Do you guys have any recommendations
of treats that I could get that are relatively nutritious and
appealing for training purposes?

Thanks,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence