[nagdu] Dog treats

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Aug 28 02:17:14 UTC 2013

Minh,

I use Zuke's mini naturals. The dogs like them and they are low calorie
for when I'm treating a lot. Also, they are nice and small and
convenient in the pocket.

When Mitzi was young, I used dehydrated lamb lung to work thinks like
off leash recall and for a really high value reward. I used Merrick's
brand, which could be broken into small bits and put in the pocket where
it is really smelly! It's pretty high fat and high cal, but very yummy.
Well, Mitzi thinks so.

Tami