[nagdu] thanks, but no change in food

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 15:31:40 UTC 2013

Hello Jewel,

Well after reading other posts, I will probably use Chewy, not only from
reading those but after going to the websites, I found the website at Chewy
a lot easier to navigate. They do have the auto delivery and all looks good.
Have a great one, and save those dog bucks!

Daniel and Cass,
Lakewood, Colorado