[nagdu] how dogs learn

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 06:05:25 UTC 2013

Hi Julie, I have noticed that Neechee sniffs the floor of a store or the
side walk. She seldom sniffs objects of products in a store,even a grocery
store.I would think she would try to sniff the meat when we are at the meat
counter but she doesn't. She never sniffs at the food in a grocery store or
a restaurant.She never begs for food even at home.Shaman does sniff things
that he should not but he does not do it all that often.He doesn't sniff or
beg in restaurants,but some times he will beg at home if some one else
besides me is eating.He doesn't do it with me though. He has been known to
steal food off a plate at home if it is left unattended long enough.He has
never done it in a restaurant. All my dogs get a lot of sniffing time in as
I have a very large front and back yard.I also think my dogs are mostly
sight learners but they do use sniffing and doing also.It is a curious
subject.........Mardi and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/