[nagdu] Dogs at work

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:16:00 UTC 2013

It doesn't matter if the boss likes that the public can see the dog or not. That's not a legitimate reason to keep the dog somewhere else. and on another floor? I've had my guides in a variety of work environments, not your type of environment though. But as others have suggested, a crate or tie-down should be sufficient to keep the dog under control but near you. As a rule, most don't bark, and you could mention that in your home interviews with any guide dog schools, that you absolutely must have a quiet dog.