[nagdu] An introduction

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 14:14:36 UTC 2013

Hi Kristeen,
Welcome It is good to meet you.
I do not post much because actively involved in the Deaf-Blind Division
and I am a graduate student in counseling doing an internship and will
soon be looking for a job.  I have my first guide dog Destiny, a golden
lab/flat coat cross from GDF.  She is semi-retired due to seizures.  My
application for a second guide dog is pending is on hold until my life
settles down and I am not shuffling back and forth between two cities.
Janice