[nagdu] I must brag on my pup

craig.heaps at comcast.net craig.heaps at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 19:18:12 UTC 2013

That's wonderful.  Before I had a guide dog, I nearly walked into a gas company hole that was three feet by three feet and about four feet deep.  Even though it had barriers around it, I nearly strolled right into it.  It had been dug while I was at work and was just outside the gate from our company's parking lot.  It was one of the things that led me to apply for a guide.
I'm glad Dallas protected you so well.

Craig and Chase