[nagdu] Bandanas and winter coats

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 18:51:37 UTC 2013

Hello all. I'm sorry for posting so many questions lately, but this is my first dog and I want to make sure all is right. I'd first like to say thanks for the bandana suggestions. Sophie has an NIU bandana from our bookstore too. I found a couple cute Christmas ones at Walmart for a dollar a piece for anyone else who is looking. And now, the question. Here in Illinois, it got down to 14 degrees last night. I had to take a short walk from a building to my friend's car. During this 2 minute walk, Sophie began shivering and continued to do so during the 10 minute car ride we took. Is this normal? Should I purchase Sophie a winter coat? Is there a certain one that won't interfere with her harness? All help is appreciated. Thanks everyone!
Alyssa and Sophie

Sent from my iPhone