[nagdu] Bandanas and winter coats

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 00:42:29 UTC 2013

Alyssa,
I'm glad you found cute bandanas for Sophie--our dogs need to be in
style too. :D

As for the winter coat, I definitely think you should get her one if
she was shivering. What kind of dog is she? Viva is a yellow lab but
her fur is super short so she was shivering too when the temperatures
got down to about 10 degrees here. I know some dogs don't need a coat
because their fur is nice and thick and that gives them enough
protection from the cold. I bought Viva a simple fleece-lined coat
from Petco to give her a little bit more warmth. Most coats that are
sold commercially go underneath the harness so you would have to
loosen the harness strap to fit it over the coat. My mom knows how to
sew and she's actually going to make Viva a custom fleece coat over
break that can go over the harness. I'm really excited about this
because it's a pain to have readjusting the harness strap back and
forth depending on whether or not the temperature outside is cold
enough to warrant the coat.

Hope this helps,
Minh